Are you 18 years of age or older(*)
If not, what steps must be taken for you to obtain authorization?
How long have you lived there? (Months)
How long did you live there? (Months)
Rate of Pay Sought (Per Hour)
Are you currently employed?(*)
When are you available to start work?
CURRENT AND PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT
Please list the names of your present and previous employers in chronological order with current or last employer listed first. Include part-time, seasonal and all other employment. DO NOT ANSWER “SEE RESUME.” Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Have you ever been terminated or asked to resign from any job?
Have you ever worked for our Company or a related entity?
Do you have any friends or relatives working here or for a related entity?
How were you referred to us?
If hired, do you have commitments to another employer that may affect your employment?
Describe other experience you have that is relevant to the job for which you are applying or list any job-related designations, certifications or courses completed that may be applicable to the position desired:
Other Relevant Experience
List the Name, Location (city & state), and Phone Number for Three Personal or Professional References.
Prior to conducting a background investigation, the Company will provide you with a release form that complies with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any applicable state law. All Applicants
must not include
any information about arrests, nor any convictions that were sealed, eradicated, erased, annulled or expunged, or convictions that resulted in referral to a diversion program when responding to these two questions.
NOTE: Answering “yes” to either of these questions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. The Company will consider the nature of the crime, its seriousness, the substantial relation to the position’s functions and qualifications, the number of occurrences, the applicant’s age at the time of the crime, the time elapsed since the crime, the applicant’s entire work and educational history, employment references and recommendations, and the business necessity of any exclusion when required by law.
Have you ever plead no contest, nolo contendere, or guilty to a misdemeanor crime, or been convicted of a misdemeanor crime?
Have you ever plead no contest, nolo contendere, or guilty to a felony crime, or been convicted of a felony crime?
If you answered yes to either of the two preceding questions, please give dates and details for each incident:
APPLICANT’S STATEMENT AND ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
- I understand that the Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including, but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, handicap or disability, citizenship status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- I authorize the Company to inquire with any current or former employers, professional, work, educational and personal references listed in the application, or any other individuals I may name concerning my work experience. I further authorize the Company to conduct background investigations to include criminal background checks, motor vehicle reports, and other consumer reports that may contain pertinent information related to my candidacy for the position desired. I understand the Company complies with the Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA") and that should employment be denied based upon my background report(s), that I will be provided with a copy the relevant report, applicable eligibility standards, and a Summary of Rights Under the FCRA..
- I understand that the Company reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law, to require drug and alcohol screening tests of an applicant or an employee either prior to beginning employment or anytime during employment..
- I understand that this employment application and any other Company documents provided during the application process are not promises of employment. .
- I certify that the information given by me on this application and during the interview process is true and complete in all respects, and I agree that if the information is found to be false, misleading, or unsatisfactory in any respect (in the Company’s judgment) that I will be disqualified from consideration for employment or subject to immediate dismissal if discovered after I am hired..
- I understand this application will be considered active for a maximum of thirty (30) days. If I wish to be considered for employment after that time, I understand that I must reapply. I further understand that separate applications are required for each position for which I wish to be considered.
Signature (enter your name between the slashes)
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION